General Membership Meetings
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
12 pm to 1 pm, OR 1 pm to 2 pm
Keele Senate Chamber
Thursday, March 30, 2017
12:30 pm to 1:30 pm
Glendon Senate Chamber
1. Proposed Budget
2. Other Business (time permitting)
As per the YusApuY Constitution, the proposed budget will be presented to the membership at these meetings. Approval of any budget shall be by means of an electronic vote and passed by a majority (fifty percent plus one) of votes cast.
The Evote system will be available from April 4th, 2017 (8 am) to April 12th, 2017 (1 pm).
Please carefully read all instructions
• To access your ballot, go to the following link: http://evote.yorku.ca/
(If your web browser does not open automatically, copy the address above, paste it into the Address box on your browser and press Enter). You will need your Passport York username and password to sign-in to the EVote system. If you do not have a Passport York username and password, go to the following link: http://www.yorku.ca/computing/facultystaff/accounts/passportyork.html and follow the instructions on how to get a Passport York account.
• The vote will be in regards to approving the 2017 YusApuY Budget.
• Once you have successfully logged-in you will see the question regarding the budget as well as a link that will bring you to the budget document. To confirm your selection, click the ‘continue’ button. The EVote system will confirm your ballot has been successfully submitted. This will end your voting session.
• Results of the vote will be announced via the YusApuY listserv after the voting period closes (April 12th, 2017).
• For questions regarding your voter eligibility status contact the Elections Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you require detailed instructions on how to access the EVote system, please go the following link on the YusApuY Website: https://yusapuy.ca/pension-changes-e-voting-instructions (instructions from the Pension EVote are posted which apply to all EVote processes).