Check out the Fall 2022 edition of CCU Connections, the official news magazine of the Confederation of Canadian Unions. Please share online and on your affiliate’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages as well.
In this edition:
- Mark Miller – Fair Taxation and New Mode
- Paula Gowdie – Solidarity with Indigenous Peoples
- Chris Wasilenchuk – High Inflation and Collective Bargaining
- Ken Zdebiak – How to Totally Not Get Hacked
- Jason MacDonald – Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Jim Streb – How Rising Inequality Hurts Everyone
- Todd Smith – What Does It All Mean?
- Adrian Soldera – Vancouver Island Safety Conference Report
- Tom MacLean – CUSW March Towards Union Democracy and Membership Control
- Paula Gowdie – Psychological Safety
- Sean Cain – How Inflation is Making Workers Pay the Price – Literally
- Council of Canadians – Safe Water for First Nations