What is Decent and Stable Work?
- Opportunities for everyone
- Fair income
- Security in the workplace
- Prospects for professional development
Decent Work: coined in June 1999 by the International Labour Organization to describe the need not only for job creation, but also for creating jobs of acceptable quality.
Objectives of the Decent and Stable Work Campaign:
• Raise awareness on issues related to precarious work
• Engage, mobilize, and empower members to advocate for gainful employment
• Build solidarity amongst the membership
• Provide opportunities for members to become active in YUSAPUY